Ductile iron well cover is a kind of nodular cast iron products. The nodular graphite is obtained by nodularization and inoculation treatment of nodular cast iron, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, thus obtaining higher strength than that of carbon steel. The following edition will explain to you how to make this kind of well cover!
(1) Strict chemical composition is required. The content of carbon and silicon required for molten iron is higher than that of gray cast iron. The content of manganese, phosphorus and sulfur in nodular cast iron is reduced.
(2) The tapping temperature of molten iron is higher than that of gray cast iron in order to compensate for the loss of molten iron temperature during spheroidization and inoculation treatment。
(3) Spheroidizing treatment, i。e。 adding spheroidizing agent to molten iron
(4) Adding inoculants for inoculation treatment
(5) Ductile iron has poor fluidity and large shrinkage, so higher pouring temperature and larger size of pouring system are needed. Risers and chills should be reasonably applied and sequential solidification principle should be adopted.
(6) Heat treatment
The above is the excellent content summarized by Shandong Ductile Iron Well Cover Manufacturer。 Today we will introduce it to you first。 If you have anything to add, please leave a comment on our official website: http://www。jnwszy。com。