Construction layout of iron guardrail
1. Technical preparation
Before construction, the technical director shall preside over the technical disclosure of the construction scheme, and the professional construction director shall be responsible for the safety technical disclosure, training and on-site operation guidance for the construction personnel.
2。 Material preparation
Purchase various raw materials for the project according to the construction drawings and design requirements. The handrail shall be processed and manufactured in the workshop after confirming that the materials meet the design requirements of the drawings to ensure that the unqualified materials are not used on the site.
3. Production process
(1) Handrails shall be made according to the design requirements of drawings, drawings and actual dimensions on site。
(2) The materials shall be treated for rust prevention before entering the production and installation site。 In the production process, the positioning size should be accurate, and the grinding port should be in the position of the grinding port。 Ensure precise angle assembly。 During assembly, the welding part shall be welded flat, and the butt joint shall be tight to ensure horizontal and vertical flatness。 The welded joint of the welding part must be completely welded, so that there is no fracture, missing welding and sand hole in the welded joint, and the welded joint shall be polished smooth, flat and up to the standard。
(3) The steel wire wheel is used as the semi-finished product to remove the rust of the guardrail. After the rust prevention treatment, the surface of the handrail shall be treated with the finish paint to ensure that the handrail surface is clean and tidy.
4。 Arrangement of construction personnel: Project Director, technical director, welder, installer and painter。
Installation of embedded parts and iron handrails
1. Horizontal installation process
The iron guardrail is provided according to the standard level of railway installation marking.
2。 Installation process
(1) After the product arrives at the construction site, it shall be installed in place according to the position and size specified in the drawing, and the elevation and vertical flatness shall be determined. Position according to Party A's requirements and drawing design requirements to ensure that the design requirements and acceptance specifications are met.
(2) The installation of embedded parts shall be accurately positioned according to the design requirements of drawings and the actual situation of the construction site to avoid not being on a parallel line。
(3) The installation of iron guardrail shall be horizontally positioned according to the provided standard line replication, and the embedded space shall be positioned according to the site size and the design requirements of the drawings。
(4) The installation deviation must meet the national regulations and design requirements, and meet the acceptance standards.
(5) The embedded parts and iron fence must be installed firmly, and the installation deviation shall be in accordance with the national regulations and design requirements: straightness < 3mm, perpendicularity < 3mm, railing spacing error < 3mm, diagonal error < 3mm, embedded parts vertical error < 3mm, horizontal error < 3mm.
(6) After the installation and positioning of the embedded parts are accurate, brush two coats of antirust paint, and then install the iron railings。
The above is the detailed introduction of construction preparation of cast iron guardrail in Shandong Province. For more information, please click http://www.kpp647.com